[OM] E-PL1 infor needed

Subject: [OM] E-PL1 infor needed
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 12:20:18 -0700
Dos anyone on the list own an E-PL1? I am thinking of buying one, as prices
are especially good at present, but am very concerned about how easy it is
to use the view screen in bright sun, since there is no finder. Especially
when one considers that I am most often in either SoCal or in Baja, where
bright sun is the order of the day, this becomes a big consideration.

Any other serious limitations about which I should be aware? Since I've got
a number of 4/3 lenses already, I'm looking for a smaller "walk-around"
body to my E-1 and the wife's E-620 that can also be used with lenses we've
already got.

---
Scott Gomez