Re: [OM] Goodbye, 35mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Goodbye, 35mm
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:12:14 -0700
On 5/20/2012 2:27 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> It absolutely is Moose's fault! Let's not let him off the hook that easily.

I am happy to take whatever blame may attach so long as ...

On 5/21/2012 5:54 AM, Dawid Loubser wrote:
> ... give up on 35mm film in general, ... It's a move I did for artistic
> reasons, to force myself to stop using it.

... so long as I get any credit due as Dawid improves his pursuit of his
vision, unencumbered by equipment unsuited to
achieving it. ;-)

On 5/20/2012 4:45 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Good luck, and enjoy! If I've learned anything here, it's that you don't
> really have to use OM gear to be a treasured member. It's the fellowship of
> the lens, regardless of which kind of lens. May have started as OM specific,
> but it has evolved. We like evolution, right?<g>

What they said!

If you don't stick around, how will I get to see your progress, or find out if
your rather attractive vision reaches the
commercial success you dream of and I think it will deserve. :-)

Visionary Moose