Re: [OM] IMG: Storm Clouds by Phone

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Storm Clouds by Phone
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 23:42:16 -0500
Hi Moose,

I was experimenting.  I saw a beautiful black and white landscape with
clouds put up by one of the European Leica pros, and he used this format.
It looked very attractive with his perfect images.  You make a valid point.

However, I chose the small size because these were done with a 4.3MP cell
phone, and I did not want them examined the same as images from $8K camera
bodies.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA