Re: [OM] Unexpected portrait

Subject: Re: [OM] Unexpected portrait
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 09:30:44 +0200
Thanks for your elaborate response.
I checked my LR settings, sharpness of the graduated filter which I used
was set (far too high) from an earlier picture.
It might work out better on the original raw, but when there is not enough
light, that will probably always leave some traces.
The bereaved family (is that proper English?) will like the picture anyway.

Best, Frank.