Re: [OM] IMG: Black & White Wasp

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Black & White Wasp
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 10:13:48 -0500
Hi Dawid,

It is a 100% crop.  I was surprised at the look of the flower parts.  The
edges of the plant components are soft, so perhaps that caused it.  I went
to B&W so that the colors would not overpower the wasp image.  I focused on
the wasp, and the plant parts are further away, so perhaps it is just OOF
blur.

Your image seems a little OOF to my eye.  I get a lot of those between the
few sharp ones of insects.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA