Re: [OM] The iPad Connextion [and Tiny Bees]

Subject: Re: [OM] The iPad Connextion [and Tiny Bees]
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 21:35:04 +0200
I posted just recently

> I have the original standalone version with the big screen which I
> bought for my trip to India, maybe I should sell it anyway, I would
> consider this if you want to use the ipad for photos
>
> <http://www.hypershop.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=IPHD%2D000>

but maybe the link didn't work, this one however should
<http://www.hypershop.com/HyperDrive-iPad-Hard-Drive-s/183.htm>

  And if you want to access files and like me are not in favour of
trusting anything to anyone else's cloud but my own
  then there are a few personal cloud options - here is one example
http://www.tonido.com/ and here another
http://openstack.org/

IanW