Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 24/5/2012: asleep at the wheel

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 24/5/2012: asleep at the wheel
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 07:14:29 +0200
Not anymore. That was the case when Skodas were exported to Western Europe
during the 1970s and 80s--their main attraction was the low price which.

Today's Skoda is part of Volkswagen, and the most productive part at that. The
cars are very good value and the quality is fully in par with the rest of the
VW cars or anybody else. When we were looking for a baby SUV for my wife 2
years, I wanted to get a Skoda (forgot the name of the model now) but there is
only one dealer in Alicante, and it is far away from us, so we went with a
Toyota RAV4 instead.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman