Re: [OM] Two-wheeling "kit"

Subject: Re: [OM] Two-wheeling "kit"
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 21:46:24 +0200
Chris, for £300 I would have bought it as well. I borrowed the 24-105
lens but was not too impressed and it made me wary of investing lots of
money in canon lenses in general.

Bob, I cut up an exercise/yoga mat for my padding, the trick is to ONLY
have the camera in there nothing else, another area I failed miserably
at ;-)