Re: [OM] Two-wheeling "kit"

Subject: Re: [OM] Two-wheeling "kit"
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:12:59 -0500
Moose wrote:
> If you work back from what you want to come out of it, defining the
> equipment may be easier.

Do we ever REALLY know what it is that we want?

I'd suggest that he throw Image Quality to the wind, Load up a roll of
the grungiest B&W film in a Leica with 50mm lens and go shoot
something totally different than what he's been doing. He's got the
"pretty coastline" pictures down pat. But at the same time, he's also
indicated an amount of boredom with them too.

Just remember to take the lens cap off.

The fact is, he can pick up a second hand Leica with a terrific lens
for a lot less than what an OM-D kit would cost. AND not only that, in
a year he can sell the Leica without losing a dime.

See? I can come up with practical solutions too.

No excuses, Bob. Just do it.

;)

AG