Re: [OM] Some flowers with the Panasonic Leica 45mm macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Some flowers with the Panasonic Leica 45mm macro
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 19:53:46 -0400
I don't think we can see anything at 100%.  I sure can't.

My preference is for the first one but think I'd brighten it up a bit or
at least fill a bit of shadow.  I very much also like the second one but
am bothered a bit by the OOF petals at lower left.  Maybe some Focus
Magic would help it.  The third one (which you apparently like the best)
doesn't do much for me.  It's technically very well done but I think
maybe it's too busy for my eyes to settle on something.

Chuck Norcutt