Re: [OM] Nikon 1 V1, was: Two-wheeling "kit"

Subject: Re: [OM] Nikon 1 V1, was: Two-wheeling "kit"
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 14:18:23 -0400
Click on the images on these pages for a full size view.  Note also that
it does raw which I only just found out.
<http://www.dpreview.com/articles/6600156832/first-impressions-using-the-nikon-v1/2>

I was particularly impressed with the ISO 6400 shot of the Curtis P-40
and the auto white balance.  There's some noise visible at 100% but I'm
sure Neat Image could clean it up well.

Chuck Norcutt