Re: [OM] [OT] Tamron 24-70 2.8 VC

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Tamron 24-70 2.8 VC
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 23:02:18 -0400
I don't know about the 24-70 but I'm with you on the varifocals.  My
optometrist convinced me about 10 years ago to try varifocals.  I found
them so perverse and disorienting that I returned them to him for a
refund that same day.  In the meantime cataract surgery on both eyes has
given me good distance vision and I only need resort to common reading
glasses for short distances.

Chuck Norcutt