Re: [OM] A 16 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] A 16 flash
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 13:19:33 -0400
I would first try to see if I could fire the flash off the camera to
determine whether it's a flash problem or body/flash contact/control
problem.

If the flash is proven to be the culprint you might try the repair
procedure outlined in this 1995 email that follows.  Watch out for the
flash capacitors.

Chuck Norcutt