Re: [OM] Honestly, I haven't enjoyed Photography this much in a long

Subject: Re: [OM] Honestly, I haven't enjoyed Photography this much in a long time
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 19:24:22 +0000
Ctein is good at being Ctein.

Expert skills?  Indeed. But he also never had a very impressive darkroom, by
his own admission. And, he's since closed it down, as far as I know from the
posts on ToP.

His take on analog vs. digital printing is just that: one person's take.
Nothing more or less, really, even given his credentials. One has to take
into account his (and Mike's) anti-analog bias in his statements as well.

I still havent' seen a digital print that is better in all ways than an
analog print. Better in some ways? Yes. Worse in some ways? Also yes.

-Ed