Re: [OM] Panasonic to Bankroll Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Panasonic to Bankroll Olympus
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 19:46:55 -0400
I'm afraid we'll need a lot more than glass to do this but I do think
it's coming.  BTW, Corning is just a bit more than an hour west of me.
The Corning Glass Museum is well worth the trip if you're anywhere in
the area.  I'm always fascinated by the first 200" mirror blank made for
the telescope on Palomar.  It's hanging on the wall in the glass museum
since the first blank that was cast cracked when it was cooling.

Chuck Norcutt