Re: [OM] Olympus' future plans

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus' future plans
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 10:33:01 -0400
An interesting and perhaps to be expected plan.  But given the totally
broken 2010 plan how much credence to we apply to the 2012 plan?  I
agree that getting rid of the low end consumer market (and challenge
from cell phones) is the thing to do.  Whether it will be successful is
another story.

ps:  My ocean kayaking friend has a waterproof Olympus "Tough" camera,
loves it and takes it with him all the time.  Does a pretty good job
too.  When I'm kayaking with him I'm always cameraless.  Which is the
best camera? The one you have with you.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt