Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 17:39:53 -0400
Welcome, Dr. Ted.  I had no idea we were being observed (let alone
joined) by famous photographic personages.  I don't show many photos but
am well known for just blabbering on about something here for the past
12 years or thereabouts.  :-)

Most of us here either started as Olympus OM aficionados or were soon
converted... but time moves on.  So have most of us except that we're
still here reliving the past and speculating about the future.  I hope
you'll enjoy the fun... but these days it's usually not about Olympus
and often isn't even about photography.  Pull up your seat and join in
the free-for-all.  :-)

ps:  I took a look at your site and thoroughly enjoyed and was in awe of
all that I saw.  I found it interesting that the medical photos grabbed
my attention longer than anything else (except the horses on the home
page).  It was not long ago that my father was going through radiation
therapy on his face and had to have one of those "damnable head masks"
you have illustrated there.  At age 90 and suffering from mild dementia
he was near terrified by having to be pinned down in that contraption
every day.  Glad it's over now.

Welcome again,
Chuck Norcutt