Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!
From: Robert Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 07:58:30 -0700
Yes, though not that exact configuration. It's a "build your own" type of
system; made by the same lovely folks who made the 35mm Alpa. Main site is
here:
www.alpa.ch
It's an interesting combination of a technical camera of old and newer
optics and recording technology (digital vs film, though you can use film).
I use a Hasselblad mount so the A backs work. I do use GG primarily for
framing and initial focusing; a laser for close focus.
I could go on and on, but will spare you.
It's simply lovely to work with!
Best,
Bob

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 6:45 AM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> Scheimpflug, Alpa and Phase 1 back didn't go together in my mind.  I've
> only ever known Alpa from 35mm days.  So I did a bit of digging and
> discovered the "new" Alpa and came up with this
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Alpa_IMG_4148.jpg> which is what I
> assume you have or something very similar.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 6/9/2012 12:22 AM, Robert Adler wrote:
> > For landscapes I tend to be a wide angle, scheimpflug kind of shooter.
> Love
> > the near far stuff.
> --

Bob Adler