Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 11:55:47 -0400
I see that you really are rather close to I-77.  My wife and I live in
upstate NY but winter in Florida.  My daughter lives in High Point, NC
and we usually stop to see her on the way down and back.  We sometimes
take I-85 from High Point down to Charlotte and then I-77 and I-28 to
I-95.  Her in-laws live in Seneca, SC and we sometimes visit them as
well.  That means passing you about the same distance to the north on
I-85.  We'll wave and shout to you next time we pass by York on I-77 or
I-85.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt