[OM] OT: I understand how Brian feels

Subject: [OM] OT: I understand how Brian feels
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 07:26:19 +0100
It is very frustrating!  I have a reasonable broadband connection which
normally gives me around 6mb/s download (0.5mb/s upload) speed.  But over the
last couple of weeks it has slowed considerably, particularly in the early
mornings.

At around 0540 I can normally guarantee enough speed to update my email client
and check the news.  But lately it has been a case of having time to make a cup
of tea before it is all sorted out.  And this morning required repeated
re-booting of the gateway to regenerate the connection!

It means that some git on my street is downloading videos or running SETI just
when I want to use the Internet before I get dressed and head off to work . . .

But to catch up: Ken, lovely Bob Marshal landscape (note the "parden", though).
 Bob A, nice silhouette.  Tina and Ted, I hope receive enough bandwidth to look
over your work on the websites.  Ken, I have yet to read and understand the MM
article, but since it is out of my reach in budget terms I probably won't voice
an opinion anyway :~)

Chris