Re: [OM] Another 'voice' [was Honestly, I haven't enjoyed Photography th

Subject: Re: [OM] Another 'voice' [was Honestly, I haven't enjoyed Photography this much in a long time}
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 14:49:24 +0200
Hi Moose,

Your interpretations are great, for a certain kind of "contrasty" look.
My more recent work with Pan F in medium format has all been about
light, airy, subtle images, with much more emphasis on the grey mid-
tones than an overall punchy white-to-black transition.

It is indeed different taste - and does not translate well into the
digital realm very well - but I believe my last prints I made in this
style work very well for what I want to achieve. They were also rather
larger prints (by my standards).

regards,
Dawid