Re: [OM] Portrait of a friend

Subject: Re: [OM] Portrait of a friend
From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 09:14:09 -0700
Jez Cunningham ASKED:

> Nice tips Ted. Do you have an image or two to show 'before/after'?
> Thanks in advance

Hi jez,
I think the easiest way to see what I mean is for folks to look on my
websight TEDGRANTPHOTO.COM! Not sure there's many before - after situations
but several that show exactly what I mean about catching the slighhtly
turned head.

And if necssary I imagine I could show a "How to and after" later if need
be..

Best bet for people and other stuff is the website,

thank you.
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)
TEDGRANTPHOTO.COM