Re: [OM] An Introduction

Subject: Re: [OM] An Introduction
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 22:12:22 -0400
At 7 o'clock every evening, we go out and sit in chairs by the chicken
house and watch "Chicken Theater" - lots of sex involved with
chickens, ducks, guineas, and geese.  During the winter, we carry a
Scotch with us.  During the summer, it's a cold beer or glass of wine.
 There is also "Farm TV" when it's too cold by the chicken house, we
sit on the back deck and watch the birds and pond with a glass of
Scotch.  It's a nice life - finally.

Tina

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> We're more of a Lagavulin or Laphroaig crowd; however, smores might go
>> with Scotch.  ;-)
>
> Ah, that would work. ;)
>
> I'm trying to figure out how Lagavulin goes with your farming...
>
> AG
>
> --
> Ken Norton
> ken@xxxxxxxxxxx