Re: [OM] IMG: End of Patience

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: End of Patience
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:45:52 -0500
> I don't think anybody here will be too choked about your using your 'lux
> ASPH & M9.  I've seen Canon, Nikon and Leica on this list, and I've only been
> here
> 48 hours!  Besides, I'm going to have an M9, soon. I've purchased the winning
> ticket in the LHSA's lottery. The draw is this week!

I've got you new additions all covered. Everybody has at least one
proxy Olympus OM body and Zuiko lens. (Or is it that I have a proxy
Olympus OM body and Zuiko lens for your use?). I have no idea what my
first language was, but English obviously isn't it.

The rule of thumb is that when we get together for a "Zuikofest" that
we get to claim one item from another camera bag for ourselves. Do
bring the Leicas.

AG Schnozz