Re: [OM] IMG: End of Patience

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: End of Patience
From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:33:40 -0700
David Young OFFERED:

Good morning David,
I figured if Tina made a move to this crew I'd pop over and have a peek at
what they were up to. :-) And maybe old' Dr. ted might be of some
photographic assistance at times. So far so good from what I see as nice
welcomes, :-) And of course now it appears you've come aboard as well. :-)

I suppose instead of making an introduction it would be easier for folks to
just have a look at my website and save me alot of explaining. ;-)

TEDGRANTPHOTO.COM

cheers,
Dr. ted