[OM] Was an Introduction, now OM-D questions.

Subject: [OM] Was an Introduction, now OM-D questions.
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:40:53 -0400 (EDT)
DY writes
>2) With my E3, I now require the use of a +3 diopter eyepiece/eyecup,
in
>addition to the +2 diopter adjustment built into the camera.   I see
the OM-D
>has the same +2 limit.  Has anyone here had experience modifying the
e-5m's
>eyecup with a custom, supplementary lens? (It seems such an item is
not
>available from Oly.)

Would second Chuck's motion of trying a DE-P3 or whatever to see if it
fits.  Perhaps the "local" dealer would try for you.  Other 3rd party
diopter correction eye-cups may fit well enough as well.  I have used
my OM EC-2 on
the CFO's Mynolta as  quick-easy  solution before she switched to OM
for use when she felt like shooting film.  It was a bit loose but a
couple small cardboard shims did the trick.  It seems an egregious
omission that Oly wouldn't offer these diopter corrections in a cam of
this caliber.  I would think they would correct that.

See, I did manage to get some OM content in the post.

No Fuzzy VF allowed, Mike