Re: [OM] Breakfast in the bushes

Subject: Re: [OM] Breakfast in the bushes
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:49:06 -0400
Actually Ken, you overestimate me - today I filled in for the music teacher
at one of  the elementary school... a school that I've been to five or six
times this year. The kids are cute, and amazingly, they remember you. I got
a  myriad "Hi Mr. B."  greetings and a bunch of "goodbye" hugs (some only
knee high) and best wishes for the summer. I suppose it doesn't hurt that I
introduce myself to new classes with a caricature drawn on the board of
myself, or my alter-ego, Spongebob Shortpants. [?]

Sneaky Rick

Thanks Chuck, I kinda liked it, too.  I'm trying hard to break out of the
snapshot mode.

Still Learning Rick  [?]

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Chuck Norcutt <
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I love it and the title fits.  It seems to have a bit of a different
> character than the typical bee/flower photo.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 6/10/2012 12:50 PM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
> >
> http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=182913&ppuser=20714
> >
> >   A happy bee heads forbreakfast.
> --

GIF image