Re: [OM] Was: Patience, Now: Dr.Ted.

Subject: Re: [OM] Was: Patience, Now: Dr.Ted.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:58:33 -0500
> Aw gee whiz David I'm blushing all over the place. You blew my BRAVO DVD TV
> NETWORK pseudonym,
> "The Silent Observer!" ;-) However thank you very much for an incredible
> introduction to the folks here.

Right. And probably even more importantly, Ted is an incredible
teacher. He can say in one or two sentences what it takes most
photography writers an entire book to say. He's probably the most
quotable photographer ever.

I just know that for myself, the timing of the arrival of our new
Leica friends must be divinely driven as I'm starting on a new path
for my own photography.

AG Schnozz
--
Ken Norton