Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:12:23 -0600
Hello, Tina, and welcome to the list!
I have no idea where your image(s) is(are) that you posted, but I saw
this eternal welcome thread going, and realized someone new had
joined...and you can well imagine my excitement at the estrogen addition
to this list. ;-)

Bob is right, I never yell at anyone here...except maybe Andrew. And
then, only when he really distorts my subject's nose to prove a point. ;-)

Candace <---- quickly losing the multi-tasking war.