Re: [OM] [OT] A couple more with tamron 24-70/2.8 VC

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] A couple more with tamron 24-70/2.8 VC
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 11:32:31 +0200
Thanks to all who have looked and commented,

I am finding I like the combination of 5D2 and Tamron apart from the
bulk, but I notice battery life is dropping already, so I guess I will
be recharging them a lot more, a big minus though is that my singhray
vario duo filter doesn't fit it.

I am due a rebate soon which my wife has agreed I can spend as I wish
;-) , so I am thinking Fuji X-Pro1 and 60mm as a general walkabout, but
then again when my arm/hand gets better I may find I just stick with the
canron combination.

John,  It has been an amazing journey, often over the last few weeks he
has woken us at 5 or so in the morning with his "singing" another thing
he now can do that initially we never thought he would, although we
wished he would sleep a bit longer ;-)

He has come a long way from this, E1 and OM 8mm /2.8

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Itsy-Becomes-Cai-The-first/Cais-First-days-in-Intensive/893588_VsMBmg#!i=42017676&k=iw5X6&lb=1&s=L>