Re: [OM] Sunburst Lake, Bob Marshall Wilderness

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunburst Lake, Bob Marshall Wilderness
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 06:48:10 -0500
Almost, Nathan, almost.

The original image file is from 1994. Fortunately, my Nikon Coolscan V-ED
Raw Converter was still able to open it. Using the latest Vuescan software
I had it set up for a 10 pass scan, complete with "HDR". In PWP, I used a 5
pass sharpening process to counter the Raw file conversion. Other than one
smidge of saturation adjustment, no other modification was necessary to
match the original Raw file.

That doesn't mean I didn't do other adjustments to the image, but those
adjustments were aesthetic/artistic, not technical in nature.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx