[OM] IMG: Eye to Eye

Subject: [OM] IMG: Eye to Eye
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 14:47:58 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Well, crude as it may be, the monopod shoulder stock works.  I was able to
achieve better sharpness and use smaller apertures while shooting in manual
mode today.  As usual, the squirrel was the best subject available today, but
even he kept ducking behind a post.

In this shot, he definitely was keeping an eye on me and my strange contraption.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Squirrel+94.jpg.html

E-510 with Leica Telyt-R 250/4, 2X, Monopod with shoulder stock, ISO 400, 1/200
at f/8, cropped horizontal from a vertical image, and, unlike Dr. Ted, I was
leaning against a wall.  At 82, I think that is permissible.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA