Re: [OM] John Hermanson intro for the OM newbies

Subject: Re: [OM] John Hermanson intro for the OM newbies
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:12:11 -0300
Hi Chuck :-), Hi List,

Here, lurking. Had serious problems during a thunder lightning storm,
which blew up my broadband connection and my router. Then, my Coolscan
reported a 'hardware failure', and then stopped reporting it. And
damaged some other precious items. Still in the restoration process,
and little if any time for photography. And working, and studying, and
caring after the beloved ones.
Hope you're all doing well.

Here's an Ektachome 100 of mine for all of you to discuss, enjoy or
disgust. Uploaded it at full size just in case.
Yesterday I kept wondering if I had shown it to the List before, think
I didn't and hope I'm right.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/7178155813/in/photostream/lightbox/>

Close the Lightbox mode,and the hand written Exif is there.

Cheers,

Fernando.