Re: [OM] OM-D review up on LL

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D review up on LL
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:07:04 -0700
On 6/11/2012 8:28 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> AG writes:
>
>> However, I did notice his echoing something that has been bubbling
>> just below the surface for a while. The GH3.
>>
> Still the cool-aid is quite tasty this time.
>
> excerpts:
>
> "Video on the OM-D is OK, but not great. If you want great video on an
> MFT camera then the (aging) Panasonic GH2 is still your best choice. "

We just had visitors. He is a career movie/video guy, long corporate career,
freelance, now a prof. at Kent State.

He agrees about the GH2, and is looking forward to the GH3

He said the biggest limitation of current DSLRs and ILCs for video is the
compression. He says it messes up color accuracy.

You might want to check out the new Canon 650D/4Ti. Completely reworked for
video, with new video style lenses. Several
clever, probably useful changes.

Video Clip Moose