Re: [OM] Another of the old factory in Fort Wayne

Subject: Re: [OM] Another of the old factory in Fort Wayne
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:54:14 -0400
Probably a difference in the paper each lab used. Some were higher in
contrast and some lower. Kodak used to make a gorgeous paper called Portra
that was the best color neg printing paper; most were too contrasty for
me, but Portra was perfect. Most consumer labs used higher contrast papers.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook