Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:21:43 -0700

> Hi, David -
>
> I'm using Silverfast with a Kodachrome target.  On my three
> monitors, the colors look too saturated on one but normal on the
> others.  Kodachrome is very contrasty and I haven't found a way to
> reduce the contrast without getting a washed-out look.  Again, on
> two of my monitors the contrast is normal for Kodachrome but really
> strong on the monitor.   They are all calibrated with Color Munki.

Hi again, Tina!

1) if all monitors were calibrated the same way, they should look identical.

2) Kodachrome **is** contrasty... by my Kodachromes don't come out as harsh
looking as this image.

3) My biggest concern is the level of saturation.   On my monitor, the flesh
tones have a distinctly "green-ish" look.