Re: [OM] I don't understand...

Subject: Re: [OM] I don't understand...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 19:26:46 -0400
Thanks for the tip.  Unfortunately, the nearest Costco is 115 miles away
in New Jersey.  But I just remembered I have a couple 12x24 prints of
Loch Fyne and Loch Lomond in Scotland made not so long ago which were
developed using this monitor.  I just checked and compared them and they
are a pretty good match.  It's interesting that the monitor must have
been profiled out of the box very close to what I have now.  I did end
up reducing the brightness and contrast slightly to look a bit more
printlike but I think I'm good to go.

Chuck Norcutt