Re: [OM] An actual jpeg

Subject: Re: [OM] An actual jpeg
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:28:47 -0700
On 6/8/2012 10:18 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
> Wonderful!  I'm glad you found it.
>
> Here is my take on Pemaquid Point with the Leica M8:

Very nice!

Bob hasn't been tooting his own horn since you newbies showed up. You might
find his images from Pemaquid, Mt. Desert,
etc. enjoyable. <http://www.bobwhitmire.com/>

I'm lucky enough to spend a few weeks most falls in New England, have seen most
of his images in prints, and they are
masterful. I've been through a lot of shops and galleries in Maine, looking at
photographs and paintings. There are
those photographs that capture something Bob has not, or, less often, a better
version of something he has captured, but
I have yet to find such consistently wonderful printing.

I assure you that the excellent company and food at the house attached to his
gallery have no effect whatsoever on my
opinion of his images and printing. ;-)

I am, as you might expect, the happy owner of several.

At least I have one Maine image that Bob has expressed envy over. :-)
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2009/MtDesert/Misc&image=_MG_7928ia.jpg>

Laudatory Moose