Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 09:41:16 +0200
When I first got my V700 I a did a bit of scanning - most if not all of
these are kodachromes (apart from the skiing ones) either 64 or 200
there is also a couple of comparison scans of the v700 and coolscan V on
the first page.

Here's a link to the gallery,

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/My-MAIN-gallery/V700-scans/1277283_4JPhS7#!i=60888519&k=QabuP>