Re: [OM] IMG: Expecting

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Expecting
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 02:33:12 -0700
On 6/12/2012 9:24 PM, Robert Adler wrote:
> Our first grandchild:
> http://rgaphoto.com/2012LUG/content/L1000995-Edit_large.html
Congratulations!

What a wonderful composition, too.

I would mention that it's a little dark, without any true highlights. The
histogram confirms that, with no data at the
top. Just pulling the top up really opens it up. Masking that adjustment avoids
making the slightly busy bokeh of the
background more prominent. A little post downsizing sharpening helps the dog's
fur and eye.

On 6/12/2012 9:51 PM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
> Great shot, b&w is perfect  - I wonder what the dog is thinking.

Wayne, I tried look into the dog's eye - I don't think there is much, if any,
of what we could call thinking going on in
there. :-)

Cognition Moose