Re: [OM] For Epson V700 users, was: Faviana and Reymundo

Subject: Re: [OM] For Epson V700 users, was: Faviana and Reymundo
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 15:51:59 -0500
> Perhaps. But since I am satisfied with Epson Scan (unusual for me, I
> normally hate the software that comes bundled with stuff), I see no reason
> to waste more time playing with other software.

Agreed. Use whatever works for you.

Unfortunately, NikonScan no longer works with the latest itteration of
Microslush Windows. So, I really don't have much choice unless I buy
SilverFast. I would miss the forever free updates from VueScan,
though.

Also, I have a flatbed Canon scanner that needs care and feeding.
VueScan works pretty good with that too. It's nice having a single
user interface (no matter how gut wrench it is) to work with for both
scanners.

When we move, I'll have my desktop wired into the network, and my
wireless networks will be segmented. Hopefully, the wireless scanner
performance will go up sufficiently.

AG