Re: [OM] For Epson V700 users, was: Faviana and Reymundo

Subject: Re: [OM] For Epson V700 users, was: Faviana and Reymundo
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 22:07:30 -0700
| Unfortunately, NikonScan no longer works with the latest itteration of
| Microslush Windows. So, I really don't have much choice unless I buy
| SilverFast. I would miss the forever free updates from VueScan, though.

I lost NikonScan to Win7 and was forced to go to VueScan, which runs my Nikon
V-ED very well.

I was lucky .. I'd bought the lifetime VueScan way back in 1999, when it was
cheap.  Didn't care much for it, then, but when I needed it, I wrote Bill(?)
Hamrick and he honoured the deal, sending me a new registration number.  I
really like what he has going, now!

David.