Re: [OM] IMG: Les Baux-de-Provence - Scan-Grain-Noise, etc

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Les Baux-de-Provence - Scan-Grain-Noise, etc
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 22:21:37 -0700

> I would question the printer's desired resolution.  Are they talking to
> the people requesting the photo?

Hi Tina!

I'm getting VERY wary of this project.  The photo request came from our town
council... who want a billboard, but don't know what the want on it or what it
is to say.  They seem to feel that the photographer will design the billboard
and give them the photo, the text and the Pantone specs for said text.

They have a spec sheet from the printer, but don't know how to read it. Nor do
they understand that they'll also need a graphic designer.

I think I'm going to give it a pass... for fear of the repercussions when it
doesn't work the way they "think" they want it.

They're not paying enough, for that!

David.