Re: [OM] IMG: Recent B&W Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Recent B&W Images
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 21:06:10 -0400
No, there's a dark vertical smudge directly above the "ce" in "Alliance"
and in front of and between the two larger clouds.  Now that I take a
second look at it it may be just a window to the blue sky through some
very thin clouds.  If that's what it is it should disappear at larger size.

Chuck Norcutt