Re: [OM] TWO FOR THE MONEY

Subject: Re: [OM] TWO FOR THE MONEY
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:55:02 -0700
Reminds me of a set of neighbors we had when I was growing up.  He liked to
hunt and liked the taste of venison more than any other type of meat.  He
used to hunt in California, Arizona and several other states with as many
tags as he could afford.  When he retired he move to either Montana or
Colorado back in the hills.  Rumor was that he planted a small row of corn
every few weeks and when he ran out of meat he would take his coffee out on
his porch and shoot one of those "damn Deer" that was depredating his crops.
Venison spiedies anyone?