Re: [OM] Silence of the lambs

Subject: Re: [OM] Silence of the lambs
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 23:32:53 -0500
Tina, I find it of interest your comment about the future of the industry.
I personally think we're at or near the bottom in terms of revenue. But
what emerges as the new paradigm I wonder if anybody really knows yet. I'm
thinking that it will coattail on to some new mode of mass communication
NOT named Facebook.

I'm jumping back in on the supply side as a custom B&W processor and
printer. There is just enough business out there to keep me interested.
Good thing, because revenues from direct sale of photography has croaked
for me.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx