Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 02:35:56 -0700
On 6/14/2012 4:55 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Your last couple of Moosifications with bottom rollovers don't seem to
> be working for me on either Firefox or IE.  Either that or the changes
> are so subtle that these old eyes can't see them.

Ah, the way of the world, be obvious, and be charged with overcooking. Be
subtle and you've done nothing. :-)

Look at Laura Dominguez.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Manley/Laura_Dominquez.htm>

First step sharpening is only really visible in the fine detail of the flowered
part of her dress. Maybe I'm the only
one who can see it, but it's there.

Highlights step only affects the brightest parts of her dress. Look at the part
of the plain central panel that sticks
forward and catches light from stage left.

Subtlety Is Moose