Re: [OM] Silence of the lambs

Subject: Re: [OM] Silence of the lambs
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 10:43:29 -0300
I wonder if it was a depressing message about the future of the photography
business on account of digital becoming available to virtually everyone
resulting in a dumbing down of the quality of output akin to CNN having
dumbed down news journalism with its 15 sound bites and total lack of depth,
frivolous news and commentary blogs putting amateur contributors on a
pedestle while dedicated, experienced and professional journalists fade away
since an ever declining number of people are attracted to quality in-depth
writing.

jh