Re: [OM] TWO FOR THE MONEY

Subject: Re: [OM] TWO FOR THE MONEY
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 18:17:35 -0400
I don't hunt since I wasn't raised by a hunter but I have no problem
eating tasty animals.  While they haven't eaten too many of my seedlings
one of the does decided to take on my car.  About 1/4 mile from the
house she came running at full tilt from between two houses and ran head
first into the left front fender of my car.  Made a big dent.  Made a
bigger dent in her as she slid under the rear wheels after the impact.

Chuck Norcutt