Re: [OM] IMG: A couple of belated flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A couple of belated flowers
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 11:18:15 -0500
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012, at 12:23 AM, philippe.amard wrote:
> The flowers have suffered from sun and rain, but I wanted to get
> colours and bokeh...
> Here is this afternoon's catch:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7lmoqgq
>
> http://tinyurl.com/bljovqa
>
> http://tinyurl.com/brknyo4

I like those very much.  It is interesting the range of comment.  The
color in the first one is almost surreal, for which the second is a
nice, subtle contrast.  I like the composition of the third, and I don't
think the bokeh police will rough you up too badly.  I am not bothered
that only the bug is really sharply in focus, but it appears that there
are sharpening artifacts just north of the bug.  Is that so or is that
indeed the texture of the flower?

Joel W.

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html